So is 2015 the year for you to “drop the hammer” and run that marathon PR? Or is 2015 the year that you finally run that first marathon?
Did you answer “yes!” to one of these questions?
If so, then make that New Year’s resolution come true by joining the SRC/Fleet Feet Spring 2015 Marathon Training Program.
Our program will offer a 16 week session that is designed to prepare you for any spring marathon!
Suggested Activity Level Prior To Start Of Training:
Participants should have been running for at least a year and completed at least one half-marathon. They should currently be able to run or run/walk a minimum of 30 minutes (2-3 miles) three times a week.
You are strongly encouraged to consult with your physician and have a physical in preparation for this rigorous training program.
Info Night Meeting coming up
Training Group Times & Locations
Training Group Levels
1) Beginner – First time marathoners using Run/Walk method
2) Intermediate – Faster paced/goal oriented workouts for more experienced runners.
3) Advanced – Higher mileage and more intense speed work.
- $220 16 week session January 3, 2015-April 26, 2015
- Registration does not include entry. You are encouraged to enter your chosen marathon early to get the best price.
See: http://www.marathonguide.com/races/races.cfm for complete marathon listings
- There are no exchanges or transfers at any time
- A maximum of 60 people will be allowed
- Once you have registered for the program you will receive email updates as the start date approaches with information on the shoe clinic and Kick-off night. You will want to plan to attend Kick-off night as this is where all specific training information will be handed out including training packets, location/date schedules, clinic dates, etc. If you can’t make it, then arrangements can be made to get the information at another time.
To register for the training group click here.
- Call John @ (559) 367-1304 or Fleet Feet Sports - Fresno @ (559) 433-6750
- email: email@example.com